All clients subscribing to services by Bodysm must create a client account and complete the client profile through the Bodysm system OR must fill out a client registration form.
All clients must sign an online liability waiver OR the PDF liability waiver form.
All payments for sessions and/ or packages must be made in advance.
Clients are responsible to let us know of any injuries or special health conditions to enable the instructor/ therapist/ teacher to customize the session specifically to the client’s needs and to ensure the safest experience.
Bodysm has a strict NO return and NO refund policy.
Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable to other students.
Session and Package Validity:
Please note the duration of validity of your session package before purchasing your package.
All sessions and packages have a non-extendable expiration date and must be used within this time.
Payment Confirmation Policy:
The client will receive payment receipt by email within 2 hours for payments towards services and products
If the client requires an invoice, the same will be sent via email on request of the same.
Appointment Timing Policy:
To maximize the time spent with your instructor/ therapist/ teacher, the client must be ready at least five minutes before the appointment begins, be it an online OR in-person appointment.
If a client is less than 15 minutes late for an appointment, the session will be abbreviated and will end at the scheduled time. The instructor is under no obligation to make up this time
If a client is more than 15 minutes late without notice, the session will be cancelled and the client will be charged as per cancellation charges below. i.e. 100% cancellation fee is applicable.
Appointment Cancellation by Client:
If an appointment is cancelled by the client more than 24 hrs before the confirmed scheduled time, the appointment can be rescheduled with no cancellation fee.
Cancellations can be made through the Bodysm System directly OR can be emailed to email@example.com more than 24 hrs before the scheduled start of the class.
Appointments cannot be cancelled by leaving a telephone message, whatsapp message or by speaking to Bodysm staff. Further, cancellation through your instructor will not be registered.
If an appointment is cancelled by a client less than 24 hrs before confirmed time, 100% cancellation fee is applicable
If client cancels confirmed appointments more than 3 times, Bodysm has a right to refuse further bookings and return the balance pro-rata amount with an administrative fee of AED 175
Appointment Cancellation by Bodysm:
If Bodysm cancels the appointment more than 24 hours before the confirmed scheduled time, Bodysm will reschedule the appointment with the client based on mutual convenience.
Cancellations will be emailed the client’s registered email ID more than 24 hrs before the scheduled start of the class.
In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, Bodysm will make every attempt to find a replacement instructor.
If the appointment is cancelled by Bodysm at the last minute, then client will be compensated with an extra session to compensate for the client’s inconvenience.
Site Uptime Policy:
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This Website maybe temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Waiver of Liability:
This waiver of liability covers all events, workshops, appointments, sessions, coaching or other services (either in person or online) provided by Bodysm.
- I understand the services offered by Bodysm are not offered as a substitute for clinical mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
- I accept my responsibility as a client to inform Bodysm’s instructor/ therapist/ healer of any physical or medical limitations before any service begins.
- I understand, as is the case with any physical activity such as yoga, martial arts, etc., the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and inform and ask for support from the instructor. I assume full responsibility for any and all risk and damages, which may incur through participation.
- I understand and agree that I release Bodysm from the responsibility of all our subsequent choices and decisions.
- I understand and agree that as a practice Bodysm may share notes between instructors/ therapists/ healers so that all practitioners working with us can keep abreast of our progression through the Bodysm journey.
- I accept that Bodysm reserves the right to refuse access to its service.
I, hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against BODYSM and IAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT DMCC, its owners, officers, employees, instructors and its other representatives.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Agreement and the Waiver of Liability.