Traditionally and through the ages, students learnt yoga, martial arts and other body awareness art forms in a one-on-one setting. With Yoga, it was the “Guru-Shishya-Parampara” that is the teacher-disciple custom. In Chinese, it was the “Shi-Fu – Xue-tu relationship” which is literarily translated as “master-father/ student-follower custom.
A teacher would assess the needs and temperament of the student and devise a personalised program accordingly. The intention was to catalyse the highest potential of the student.
Now yoga/ martial and other similar body awareness art forms is surely popular, though missing the deeper benefits of personal interaction. Group classes are big as they are commercially motivated with studios often misplacing attention to quality and student progress.
Body awareness practices offer a timeless technology that is relevant in our day. The experience of One-on-One personalized sessions, not only advance our practice and help us achieve our goals quicker, but also help us embrace these forms wholly in every domain of our lives.
Benefits of One-on-One Yoga
- Swift advancement based on personal goals.
- Go deeper with oneself in an atmosphere of trust and personal attention.
- Practice from the safety and convenience of your home.
- Flexible scheduling that revolve around your needs.
- Better health outcomes based on individualised lesson plans.
Who's this for ?
- All individuals with an interest in Yoga.
- Advanced Yoga practitioners and beginners.
- Physically challenged or persons with special needs.
- Individuals with specific medical history.
- Individuals interested in a deeper connection with oneself.
One-one-One Yoga Sessions
Personalised One-on-One Yoga with your bodysm instructor at the convenience at your home. For those who want the very best.
Duration: 70 mins